Are you currently or have been working in the construction industry? Are you looking to get off the tools and build your business in property inspections? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
The Home Inspection Hub can offer you:
- a supply of leads to supplement your existing work and provide you with significant additional income
- initial and on-going training on our proprietary inspection reporting system – ‘The Inspector’ – and provision of an iPad
- access to our comprehensive systems and procedures, including administration and marketing
- the chance to be part of a progressive, supportive team, backed by a hands-on, committed management team.
This is not a franchise opportunity, consisting of a significant upfront fee and ongoing licensing and marketing costs. With the opportunity at The Hub, you will be working as an independent contractor with the office team supplying you with jobs to enhance your own business in building inspections. In 2018, we have an active marketing plan and are keen to talk to individuals who are serious about
building their own business.
You will need to:
- have the technical skills and building trade qualification required of an Inspector
- have proven experience in the construction industry
- have a sound working knowledge of the Building Act
- be flexible and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on our client promise
- have integrity, and be honest and respectful in their professional and personal dealings
- have a driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle.
We’re looking for new Inspectors in the eastern suburbs to join our qualified team. If this is of interest to you and would like to find out more information, email us at email@example.com